Joining Somerton Surf Life Saving Club can either be done in person at the Club or on-line by following the 5 step process outlined below.
1. Go to ‘Lifesaving Online’:
- following this link to www.lifesavingonline.com.au
- or accessing it through the "Quick Links" section on the SLSA website www.slsa.com.au
2. Register with Lifesaving online:
- Follow the onscreen prompts
- You need to have an email address and mobile phone number to register
- Renewing members will be asked to enter your name and date of birth
- New members will be asked to nominate the club and state – please choose the following:
- State: Surf Lifesaving SA
- Branch (optional): Misc SA Clubs
- Club/Organisation: Somerton
3. Confirm your registration
- You will be sent an SMS or email message with a confirmation code – you will need to use this to confirm your registration
4. Enter details (new members) or confirm details (renewing members)
- New members will need to fill in their details, returning members will need to check that their details are correct.
- After you have ensured your details are correct you need to tick the boxes on the ‘SLSA membership Application and Declaration Screen’ and click on ‘submit’.
5. Pay fees
- Once you have completed steps 1 to 4 above, to finalise your membership you need to pay your fees. Three payment options are available;
- Via the Lifesaving Online Payment Gateway by simply following the onscreen prompts once you have submitted the membership form. The “view price list” option will display the membership fee structure (same as below).
- Via the PayPal gateway. Please ensure you choose the appropriate ‘membership fee’ for the transaction type and details of all the members whose fees are being paid.
- Alternatively fees can also be paid directly to the club registrar, treasurer or other committee member.
|Junior membership 5-13 years as at 1st October||$100.00|
|Family membership Active senior/parents, youth & juniors: includes all family members||$250.00|
|Senior membership Patrolling members – 18+ years old, holders of Bronze Medallion||$130.00|
|Youth membership Patrolling members – 14+ years old or full time students to 21 years||$100.00|
|Social membership Social members||$100.00|